Saturday, March 23, 2013

#6 Paper Towel, Tissue, Toilet Paper, Napkin

What are the common among all of those?
All of them are basically just TISSUE. A freakin' tissue.

The first time I came here, I remember my hostmum asked me for a paper towel. At that time, I thought she literally asked for a towel, like a towel that you used in the bathroom. But then she showed me the tissue that is quite thick, the kind that you usually use to drain oil from your cooking.

And then there's toilet paper, the rolling tissue that you used in the bathroom.

And Tissue, the regular tissue that you usually use, but it normally comes in boxes, so that kind is called tissue.

And napkin, a prettier kind of tissue that you use when you're eating.

And all of them are basically just tissue. The same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment