Saturday, February 23, 2013

Ten Things I Believe To Be True

1. Being independent is very efficient, especially when you used to it.

2. Organizing money is really hard.

3. There's too many questions about the universe that popped in my head this moment.

4. I am multitasking but the only thing I can't do multitasking is eating and doing something else.

5. Scott Wood is awesome... So far.

6. Having plantar wart is no fun at all. Better go to the doctor as soon as possible.

7. I am gaining weight.

8. Doing softball doesn't really help burning my calories. But it does help me learn more important things about life.

9. I rarely clean my room, but when I do, I am perfectionist.

10. My list seems to be too complicated than it should be.

I'm taking Sarah Kay's tips to make list.

No comments:

Post a Comment